DryServ’s Residential and Commercial Wood Floor Cleaning Services are second to none. Whether your floors are exotic hardwoods or distressed wood flooring, they are an investment to be prized. And when well-maintained, wood floors can last for decades. Call DryServ at (508) 377-6063 about our wood cleaning services
- Vacuum or sweep floors regularly. Avoid using wax, oil soap, or other industrial household cleaners. Wax and silicone-based products compromise the integrity of your hardwood surfaces and makes cleaning more difficult.
- Remove spills promptly.
- Place indoor/outdoor mats at entryways and area rugs in high traffic areas.
- Avoid rubber-backed rugs or rugs with poor ventilation.
- Maintain consistent humidity levels in your home to prevent floors from swelling, shrinking, cracking, or exposing gaps.
- Avoid deep scratches. High heels and pets can damage wood flooring. Avoid dragging furniture across hardwood floors.
- Use DryServ® Professional hardwood Floor products
- Schedule DryServ® cleanings every 6-12 months.
When it comes to cleaning a hardwood floor, DryServ delivers the same expert service you’ve grown accustomed to over the years. You already know us. We wrote the book on clean.
But cleaning a hardwood floor doesn’t end there. We take the hardwood floor cleaning process a step further. You have the option to add our exclusive maintenance coat solution. After your hardwood floors are cleaned, we apply our fast-drying maintenance coat for a uniform sheen that helps to extend the life of your floor.